GLO-QUARTZ® manufactures duct heaters ranging in power from 1 KW to 150 KW. Whether you need NEMA 1 construction with field replaceable elements, or a NEMA 4 model with welded-in elements, we can design a duct heater which will accurately match your requirements.
Our duct heaters are specifically designed for light to heavy industrial service applications as opposed to commercial or residential heating. Sheath materials available include 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, and Alloy 800 & 840.
- ¼” laser cut mild steel flange
- .440" diameter metal sheathed elements
- 304 stainless steel process trim
- NEMA 1 stainless steel electrical enclosure
- Potted electrical terminations (except on high-temp applications)
- 304 or 316 stainless steel flange
- Low watt density elements
- Field replaceable elements
- NEMA 4 electrical enclosure
- Type “J” process thermocouple
- Type “K” over-temperature thermocouple